Why you should take this course?
Software developers will need to know how to create Realtime apps in the very near future. It's the next evolution in Web Applications, in fact Realtime Apps/Features are already being created at companies like Twitter, Facebook and Google.
Get ahead of the curve and learn how to make realtime apps now, using the following cool technologies:
Go / Golang - Googles New Open-Source programming language that's great for Realtime apps
RethinkDB - A cool, new Open-Source database for the realtime web
Why this course?
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with new technologies? I think most of us do, there is so much change constantly happening and the pace of change seems to be increasing.
What can you do to manage the learning challenges facing software developers?
I don't want to waste your time, so you'll learn just what you need to know as quickly as possible. You'll start this course with the end in mind. What do I mean by that? We're going to be building a web application, and you'll learn just what you need to build the app.
What you'll get
- Over 48 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Learn how to Setup Development Environments for Reactjs and Go
- Gain Experience Structuring Reactjs and Go Applications
- Understand How to create Reactjs base Web Applications
- Learn How To Use Websockets to communicate between Server and Browser
- Become Skilled at Creating Go Servers
- Understand How to Install and Use RethinkDB